Scientific/Industrial Solid-State Power Amplifiers
Our PARALLAX SI-SSPA meets the flexibility and broad power requirements that scientific and industrial designers demand.
Hitachi-Comark provides high performance and award winning television transmitters that are backed by more than 45 years of leadership in both inductive output tube (IOT) and solid-state broadcast technologies.
Whether used in physics research for particle acceleration, X-ray free electron laser (X-FEL), and energy recovery linac (ERL) applications; component testing; or virtually any type of industrial use requiring high-power RF sources, our SI-SSPA meets the flexibility and broad power requirements that scientific and industrial designers demand.
Adapted from our highly-successful, field-proven television broadcast transmitter line, this amplifier technology has been a world standard for nearly three decades.
- Supports single or multiple HPA cabinets to meet the widest range of RF power requirements
- Supports continuous wave, pulse, AM, FM, and digital modulation standards
- Supports 54-88MHz, 176-216MHz, or 400-700MHz bands
- Scalable architecture, RF output power upgrades possible with PARALLAX SI-SSPA
- Liquid cooled PA's for simple installation and maintenance
- Vertical PA modules with double-sided cold plating for maximum power density
These features enable you to configure the amplifier for virtually any industrial or scientific application that requires high-power RF sources.